Executive / Legal Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global talent agency, is looking for an Executive / Legal Assistant for their general counsel office. In this role, you will be supporting an in-house attorney and responsible for rolling calls, heavy scheduling, travel coordination, and processing invoices and expense reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Drafting and redlining contracts
• E-filing of documents and utilizing digital signing software
• Coordinating with external legal counsel on subpoenas, contracts and litigation cases
• Preparing reports utilizing HCue and NetDocs
• Strong command of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Adobe Acrobat Professional
• California or New York license preferred
• Law school graduates or candidates with an interest in pursuing law degrees looking for exposure to corporate law preferred
• Minimum one-year commitment with room for growth and advancement
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity located in the Beverly Hills area. Qualified candidates please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online