Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Globally renowned entertainment company seeks a driven Executive Assistant to support a top executive, serving as a trustworthy and organized right-hand.
This is a high-touch role and will require exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to handle competing priorities with ease and discretion.
Daily responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will consist of…
• Managing busy calendars and scheduling high-profile meetings/appointments
• Coordinating complex travel, including domestic and international flights, hotels, and ground transportation
• Administering complete meeting support, including preparing the executive, attending meetings, and recording detailed notes
• Preparing expense reports and other files as required
• Handling a high volume of phone calls and correspondence
• Providing ad hoc support with projects and other admin needs
Stellar perks include a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and a supportive and collaborative work culture!
Kindly note, this role will mainly operate out of the company's West Los Angeles office. Full vaccination with booster is also required for consideration.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of administrative experience supporting a top executive within the music industry.
If you have a passion for supporting others, consider yourself a career admin, and are interested in this one-of-a-kind opportunity, apply today!
$90k (base) + an excellent benefits package, and a supportive and collaborative work culture!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online