Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant to Top Hollywood Producer
You will interact with every division within the company, including Management, Television, Features, Kids & Family, Documentaries, and with the cast, crew and studios on each of the projects. THIS IS A CAREER EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION.
• Manage calls, rigorous scheduling, domestic and international travel arrangements, correspondence and expense reports
• Provide high-level administrative support to executive chairman/ producer / director in all aspects of their professional and personal life
• Monitor company activities to prioritize workflow, scheduling and calls. Attend staff meetings
• Review and draft emails, track the flow of information integral to company operations.
• Stay up-to-date on individuals and activities related to company
• Credit card reconciliations, purchase orders, gift buying, and check requests
• Communicate with business managers, attorneys, agents and publicists
• Create and manage effective organizational systems
• Additional projects as needed
• CAREER EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
• At least 5 years as a high-level executive assistant
• Discreet with sensitive and confidential information
• Must be thick skinned
• Reliable and responsive
• Must be proactive and resourceful
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional with strong interpersonal skills
$70,000, Lots of Paid OT & Great Benefits
We are a staffing agency posting for clients that would like to remain confidential.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online