Executive Assistant - Themed Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A major themed entertainment company in West Los Angeles has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to support a C-level executive. In this role, the Executive Assistant will provide executive level administrative support, answer/roll calls, heavy calendar management, travel coordination, written correspondence, event planning, expense reports, meeting minutes, and the ability to coordinate with employees at all levels.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 to 5 years of progressive experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-Level executive preferably in entertainment / new media
• Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Office programs
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
• Long-term interested in new media and themed entertainment
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in the West Los Angeles area that starts immediately in the $75k to $90k range. Qualified candidates please submit resumes for an immediate reply.
$75,000.00 - 90,000.00 per year
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online