Executive Assistant Music
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a major music company in NYC is eager to add an Executive Assistant to join their team! The EA will be responsible for serving as the first point of contact to the Exec., answering all incoming calls, logging messages, setting up travel arrangements as well as assisting with reports as needed. Most importantly, it will be the EA's responsibility to anticipate the needs of Executive.
• 5 years of corporate EA experience supporting high-level executive
• Strong computer skills, 60wpm, Microsoft Office as well as familiarity with Powerpoint
• Strong grammar and organizational skills
• Able to Multi-task and have excellent follow-through
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential information a must
This is a long-term temporary project expected to go through August 2019 and based out of Mid Town, Manhattan. For immediate consideration, please submit resume to
Salary: $22.00-$26.00/hr. DOE
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online