Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2020 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer? Executive Assistant - Chief Accounting Officer / Beverly Hills and Irvine
Our client, a global talent agency, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Accounting Officer. In this role, you will be providing advanced level administrative support to a C-level executive including scheduling and coordinating meetings, call management, processing expense reports, email correspondence and special projects. Please note, this role requires working alternately in their Beverly Hills and Irvine offices.
• B.A. Degree (major in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting a plus)
• 3 – 5 years of experience supporting an executive
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs
• Experience using Concur software
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience supporting an executive in an entertainment or media company preferred
• Interest or background in finance or accounting a plus
• Ability to work in a corporate entertainment environment
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.