Director, Digital Product Management
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a skincare company, is currently searching for a Director, Digital Product Management. The Director, Digital Product Management is responsible for planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with company's stakeholders to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Director, Digital Product Management also ensures that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
• Defines the product strategy and roadmap for the company's digital properties.
• Manages the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
• Collects, manages, and maintains requirements from stakeholders across product releases.
• Communicates effectively with the company's executives and teams, and with vendors and agencies.
• Leads the virtual product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives.
• Collaborates closely with PMO, Development and QA to align execution plans with requirements.
• Manages and mentors Product Managers and junior staff.
• Defines requirements for and leads execution of testing and product experiments with A/B testing, surveys, and other tools.
• Partners with company's analytics to set targets and goals and measure performance against goals, and to collaboratively determine next best actions.
• Monitors, reports on and improves product performance.
• Assists in measuring customer satisfaction during and after project implementations using data from both internal and external sources, including both qualitative and quantitative data review and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS degree in related field, or equivalent experience is required.
• MBA a plus.
• Ten (10) or more years of progressive Product Management experience for ecommerce businesses is required.
• Three (3) or more years of experience managing a team of direct reports is required.
• Strong business acumen, strategic planning, analytical and quantitative skills, required.
• Experience with Web analytics tools is required.
• Familiarity with Web A/B testing tools is a plus.
• Experience with Agile is required.
• Experience with continuous discovery and delivery is a plus.
• Passion for user testing, data analytics and site optimization.
• Proven track record of leading cross-functional collaboration and driving multiple concurrent projects to success.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to clearly explain choices and tradeoffs of potential solutions to problems weighing business goals, user needs and technical feasibility with a focused effort to achieve intended outcomes.
• Familiarity with ADA accessibility guidelines is a plus.
• Proficient in MS Office
qualified candidate, please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online