Digital Content Manager, Music / Sports
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2019 2:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Content Manager, Music / Sports jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Content Manager, Music / Sports postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Manager, Music / Sports? Our client, a multi-platform media organization, is looking for a Digital Content Manager to support their Culture channel management team efforts! In this dynamic role, you'll be responsible for day-to-day content management, publishing, and optimization on all social platforms: you'll deliver content consistent with the brand's existing tone and voice, lead community management and engagement initiatives, drive audience engagement by offering meaningful follow-on experiences, leverage internal and external relationships to generate content and celebrate local and innovative stories to amplify brand reach, and evaluate opportunities for platform optimization based on data-driven insights, among other duties. You'll also identify new social trends and opportunities to spark viral conversations, oversee live stream operations, and create copy with a focus on SEO and growth tactics. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an industry leader in consumer products and marketing!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- a minimum 3 years of hands-on experience handling operations of social/owned platforms for a major brand or media network (experience within entertainment or sports highly preferred!)
- experience with social platform CMS, capabilities, live streaming, and copyright management
- proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and video editing tools
- top notch communicative, collaborative, planning, project management, and analytical skills
This is an on-site, contract role in the Santa Monica, CA, area, anticipated to run through December 2019 with compensation of $35-37/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.