Customer Service Representative
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2020 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Customer Service Representative jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Customer Service Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Customer Service Representative?
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading music and recording organization, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team! In this role, you'll use your sharp attention to detail and follow up skills to support a busy Customer Service Department: you'll key and review manual orders, provide phone and email support, and assist with queries from both internal and external partners regarding orders, deliveries, product information and release dates, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a global leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a high school diploma or GED (a Bachelor's degree or some college preferred)
- a minimum 6 months to a year of experience in a customer or client facing role
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including basic analytical functions in Excel
- a general understanding of sales order management, including logistics and general warehouse operations - the proven ability to manage timelines and prioritize work, while remaining flexible to adjust to shifting priorities
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- top notch collaborative, follow up, time management, and problem solving skills
This is a temporary project anticipated to last until the end of 2020, with the possibility of extension, with compensation of $16.85/hr. This opportunity is remote for the time being, but may require candidates to sit onsite in the Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles, CA. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.