Customer Service Representative
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a major music company located in New York City is actively seeking to add a Customer Service Representative to their merchandise team! This role will primarily be responsible for interfacing with customers via phone, email/social media to assist with inquiries, orders and returns. They will analyze and report on recurring issues and trends, perform follow-up correspondence, and assist in other administrative duties. Representatives will maintain the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department while making a positive difference in their customers' lives!
• At least 1 year of retail/customer service or call center experience a must
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Advanced skill with Microsoft Office and Internet based research
• Ability to assess and make quality decisions
• Commitment to great follow-up and follow-through
• High degree of patience and empathy
• Solid work ethic, upbeat personality
• Flexibility in schedule to accommodate evening and weekend shifts
This is a temporary role out of Midtown and expected to last at last 4 weeks.
Compensation is $18-$21/hr.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online