Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client is seeking a Credit Analyst who will account for invoicing, payments, deduction management, and accounts receivable balances for domestic and international B2B accounts, along with supporting the credit card and A/R functions for the direct to consumer side. You will also assist the monthly close and reconciliation process; prepare, monitor, track and complete sales invoicing to distributors / retailers; ensure payments / deductions are properly applied; set up new customers, review credit, and resolve claims / short-pays / chargebacks; research and analyze accounts; prepare and maintain reports; resolve outstanding issues with customers; monitor / address past due balances; apply credit memos in line with audit requirements for open items on customer accounts; determine allowances; ensure accuracy of sales orders with the Order Processing team; run daily / weekly interface with Oracle receivable system; maintain organized files of invoices, payments and supporting documents; along with other duties.
• Experienced with Accounts Receivable accounting
• Knowledge of Oracle Accounts Receivable system
• Ability to interact well with others to efficiently accomplish goals
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in spreadsheet and document programs
• Ability to utilize Excel pivot tables
• Prior accounting and big box retail or distributor experience
• Experience in working with accounting and ERP systems
• Customer service experience helpful
• Knowledge of credit card chargebacks for direct to consumer sales helpful
This is a direct hire role based in Los Angeles with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online