Creative Studio Project Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Scope of Work
THIS ROLE IS CONTRACT TO HIRE!
The Creative Studio Project Manager is responsible for the development and management of facility, ride, show and guest experience elements for the project, in concert with the company's Creative Studio and the Property Project Team from Phase 3 Concept Development through Phase 5 Final Design / Construction Documents of the project and through Phase 6 Fabrication / Construction for delivery of all defined show elements. Upon completion of Phase 5, the CS Project Manager will then support the role of the Property's designated Project Director and/or Property Project Manager in the final delivery of Phases 6 through 8 of the project.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for developing and updating overall project budget and ensuring the project remains on budget.
• Develop and maintain a current Trend Log for any budget deviations.
• Update and maintain the Cash Flow document throughout the life of the project.Lead and coordinate value engineering efforts, as needed.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining master project schedule / Gantt Chart and ensuring project remains on schedule.
• Provide two-week look-aheads for the project and ensure the project team is on task. Design Management
• In conjunction with the project team, the CS Project Manager will review all design and engineering submissions and drive the necessary project team reviews with the Property, PSC and/or third parties to obtain clear project direction and approvals. Submission reviews include but are not limited to ride vendor design and engineering, third-party ride structural engineering, show design consultants and fabricators, facility and site design and engineering consultants, technical design consultants, fabricators and suppliers and third-party consultants to ensure they comply with project goals, budget and project team direction.
• Identify, analyze and manage potential and actual issues and risks; taking corrective action by tackling day-to-day issues head on (and reporting to the internal CS Team) and reviewing more serious issues and risks that might impact scope, schedule, quality and cost with the internal CS Team.
• The CS Project Manager will be a partner to the Creative Director and to executive leads on the project. Will roll up to Senior Director, Design Services & Development from an oversight, process and financial standpoint to ensure that the project and deliverables are complying with company's standards and procedures.
• Interface and manage appropriate internal and external resources through every phase of design, production and installation. In conjunction with the Creative Director, and executive leads, develop scopes of work, manage sourcing, staffing and implementation to support all project efforts. Negotiate with and procure outside resources as necessary, and ensure they are on budget and on schedule.
• Work with appropriate CS, Property and/or PSC personnel to ensure Agreements are developed and executed for each scope of work, and invoiced accordingly.
Administration / Communication
• Responsible for issuing design & engineering packages, concepts, schedules, budgets, agendas, meeting notes, etc. and communicating to project team, as required, and following the protocol of who should be cc'd on these communications.
• Set up any required project team, internal or executive meetings and also lead the meetings & drive them to conclusion. Articulate and negotiate consensus on a final vision of the guest experience and project goals.
• Responsible for creating Agendas for each project meeting clearly outlining goals and objectives of each meeting
• Develop meeting notes for each project meeting. This includes presentations to Executive Management (PSC / Property), project team meetings, internal Creative Studio meetings, vendor meetings, etc. that will be distributed to the appropriate members of the project team. The meeting notes should include documentation of what transpired at the meeting, along with any Action Items to be completed and the timeframe required and who is responsible for their completion.
• Provide status reports on schedule, budget and project, on a weekly basis to the project team, or more often if requested.
• Responsible for utilizing all PDP tools/deliverables as indicated in the PDP matrix, to ensure the project follows company's protocols. This includes Deliverables Lists, Estimate Templates, Attraction Scope Documents, Trend Log, Project Profiles, etc.
• Responsible for Document Control, which includes setting up, following company's protocols and ensuring all Dropbox folders are populated and up-to-date. A company employee must set up the primary DB folders, so that company is the owner.
• Development of Close-Out Documentation, as required.
• All verbal communication with vendors, project team, etc. should be documented in email and issued to the appropriate project team members.
• Utilize company-provided computer and email address.
• Utilize a company-provided signature block on emails & correspondence, which indicate role as CS Project Manager / company representative rather than individual company contact information.
• Must be courteous and polite in written and oral communications and be able to convey ideas in a non-confrontational manner in one-on-one situations, small groups and before large audiences. Must utilize Leading with Love tenets.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.