Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a top tier entertainment conglomerate, is searching for a Creative Director to join their team! In this role, you will be in charge of guiding the creative efforts and strategies for a range of teams while interfacing their work with the business development, operations, marketing, and sales departments. You will push the creative vision forward from concept to completion, enveloping every step from the initial marketing stages, to establishing a visual identity with clients, team members and contractors, all the way through to final realization. Your work will also consist of developing and furthering multiple brands with different voices and perspectives via digital, content and traditional marketing means. This is an exciting chance to work with an unique company in the entertainment space with a variety or verticals and partners.
You should have:
• a professional degree in Graphic Design or a related field
• a minimum of seven to ten years of experience in brand strategy, content design, print and digital design and environmental graphics
• experience with, and knowledge of, Hip Hop or Urban Culture
• an excellent communication and leadership skillset, particularly in regards to giving and receiving critical design feedback, efficient prioritization, deployment and mentorship of a team, and concisely explaining project elements and parameters
• an exceptional sense of design
• an analytical and detail-oriented mindset capable of multi-tasking in order to adapt while maintaining high-level quality and output
This is a fulltime, on site role in Los Angeles with a salary in the $250K range. For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online