Contract Senior Financial Analyst
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
· Quarterly consolidation and review of rolling reforecast provided by all business units in Film and Television.
· Play an integral role in the forecast and annual budget processes, and other management reporting and analyses.
· Migrating from consolidation system (Tagetik) to consolidation system (Longview). This migration project gives the candidate the opportunity to understand both consolidation systems thoroughly and become a highly proficient user, enabling the candidate to help facilitate training on the new system for other staff members.
· Real-time tracking of forecasted EBITDA and cash positions of each business unit.
· Ensuring that production titles and multi-territory titles are properly handled between business units.
· Coordination and consolidation of the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes and assisting in Film and Television presentation decks to senior executives.
· Various ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
· Complete tasks on time and contribute to the team by taking on and/or assisting with additional projects as assigned.
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
· MBA/CA/CPA/CMA/CGA is highly preferred.
· Strong Computer Skills: Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
· Ability to analyze complex financial information, draw conclusions and present findings to multiple stakeholders.
· Attention to detail in all areas of work, good organization, time management and prioritizing skills.
· Able to cope in a fast paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple projects.
· Strong and effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Pay is $30.00 / hour to $35.00 / hour DOE
We are a staffing agency posting for clients that would like to remain confidential.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online