Concept Designer - Immersive Media
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading design agency and media studio, is looking for a Concept Designer to join their team! In this role, you'll contribute to the development of the visual language used to execute a variety of experiential media-based attractions: you'll participate in ideation, brainstorming, and research processes, design and illustrate concepts for location based media attractions, offer creative solutions to both internal and external stakeholders, and develop storyboards which clearly illustrate creative intent, ensuring that all teams and contacts are on the same page, among other duties. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in media design!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or a related field
- a minimum 3-5 years of related experience in attraction based concept design, immersive media or projection mapping, Theatre Design or Dimension Design
- a proven eye for design aesthetic, with a versatile style and the ability to think outside of the box
- technical and creative proficiency with hand drawn skills, the Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud
- excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- projection mapping experience a plus!
This is a freelance-to-fulltime opportunity in the Burbank, CA, area, with compensation of 85K-108K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online