Campus Recruiting Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment agency, has an immediate need for a Campus Recruiting Assistant. In this role, you will provide support to the Campus Recruiting Executive who is responsible for the recruitment of new talent, the international internship program, and full-cycle campus recruiting. Duties include providing administrative assistance to the Executive (heavy phones, scheduling, travel coordination, expense reports), maintaining contact databases, posting job descriptions, reviewing resumes, assisting with event coordination, on-boarding new recruits, creating offer letters, and collaborating with Human Resources to ensure an exceptional candidate experience.
• High level administrative skill set with previous experience as an Assistant
• Minimum one year of experience in an HR or recruiting assistant role
• Campus recruiting and entertainment industry experience preferred
• Experience using applicant tracking software (preferably Workday)
• Strong command of all Microsoft Office programs
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Long-term interest in recruiting, talent acquisition and HR
• B.A. Degree
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in the Beverly Hills area with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates please submit resumes
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online