Bookkeeper for Business Management Company
Confidential Via Staffing FirmWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency posting on behalf of our client that is seeking a Bookkeeper.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career with an Entertainment Business Management Company
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with payroll tax returns
- Assisting with financial statement preparation
- Assisting with tax return information gathering
- Manual bank reconciliations
- General ledger review
- Assisting with month end close
- Journal entries as needed
This individual must be organized and detailed, and must exercise a high level of discretion with confidential information. Bookkeeping experience is required.
• Experience in Business Management is preferred
• Datafaction experience is highly preferred
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Must be enthusiastic
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business related field preferred
SALARY up to $50K DOE + Benefits
We are a staffing agency posting for clients that would like to remain confidential.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online