Assistant to Music Managers
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are staffing Agency looking for an Assistant to 2 Music Managers for our client a Music Company. The candidate must be local to Los Angeles area and must have prior experience as an Assistant to Music Executives. MUSIC Experience is a MUST!
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendars, including scheduling meetings and event planning
• Tracking phone and email correspondence
• Keeping phone logs
• Rolling calls
• Arranging travel and accommodations
• Preparing detailed itineraries
• General office and administrative duties
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events, as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelors degree
• Proficient in both MAC and PC computers
• Must have prior MUSIC Entertainment Assistant experience. MUSIC experience is a MUST!
• Must have assistant to a MUSIC Manager or a MUSIC Agent experience
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• A strong ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Effective problem solver with ability to self-manage
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to roll calls
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online