Assistant to Head of Production and Distribution
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for candidates who have at least 1 year previous experience and training on a busy desk at a major talent agency. We are looking for career-driven individuals who understand process and show signs for quick growth within the company. An interest in the ever-changing digital content business is preferred - including content production, global distribution and podcasts.
• Manage executive scheduling, communication and travel coordination (significant international travel)
• Create and edit presentations, documents and reports by collecting and analyzing information
• Attend meetings upon request by team to take action notes and follow-up on action items.
• Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matters
• Manage expense reports as needed (ranges from KPIs to personal expenses)
• Other duties as assigned by the executive
We will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
$47K plus benefits and paid overtime
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online