Assistant To Executive
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Global Entertainment Company based out of Santa Monica, Ca is excited to bring on a stellar Assistant to support a high-level executive. Responsibilities include answering all incoming calls in a professional and timely manner, maintaining calendar and meeting arrangements, rolling calls, managing travel arrangements both domestic and international and completing and submitting expense reports.
• 1 years of related experience supporting a high-level Executive
• Solid knowledge of day-to-day operations for a high-level desk
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently
• Experience rolling calls in an entertainment setting such as agency, network or studio is a must
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to start as soon as needed
Role is temporary with the possibility of turning into long-term based on performance.
Please submit resumes to for immediate consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online