Assistant to C Level Executive
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Note: WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES ALREADY LOCATED IN THE GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA.
We are a staffing agency seeking an Assistant on behalf of a senior executive located on the Westside of Los Angeles.
We are seeking someone who has a minimum of 5 years' experience as an assistant for an entertainment executive.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering heavy phones, keeping phone logs, rolling calls, heavy scheduling
• Managing and answering emails
• Expense Reports / credit card reconciliations
• Full administrative support
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Assisting with coordination of projects and events
• Booking travel and preparing detailed itineraries, including preparing travel authorizations
• Special projects as needed
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Must have minimum of 5 years' experience as an assistant for a top entertainment executive
• Thick skinned
• Heavy rolling of calls
• Able to interact with all levels of the organization as well as outside parties such as attorneys and business managers
• PC/Mac savvy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must be Proactive and highly discreet with sensitive information
• Must be poised, detailed, and have great written / verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
Salary: $75k to $90k DOE and Great Benefits
We are a staffing agency posting for clients that would like to remain confidential.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online