Assistant, Studio Executive
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment studio on the West Side is excited to bring on a stellar Assistant to support high-level Executive! Responsibilities include answering incoming calls in a professional and timely manner, managing daily calendar, rolling calls, booking travel arrangements and processing expense reports. This role is temporary with the possibility of turning into long-term based on performance. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working with a global content leader while mastering the ins & outs of being a successful assistant on a fast-paced desk!
• 1 years of related experience supporting a high-level Executive in an entertainment setting such as agency, network or studio is a must [internships ok!]
• Solid knowledge of day-to-day desk operations for a high-level professional
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently and have an upbeat attitude
• Experience rolling calls is required!
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
This company is based out of Santa Monica, CA and is hiring immediately, must be able to work 40hr/week. Compensation is $14.25-$16.00/hr. DOE
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online