Assistant, Public Affairs Music
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a prominent music company based in NYC, is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to support a busy executive in Public Affairs! This role will include covering phone lines and greeting guests, as well as managing calendars, booking travel and processing expense reports and invoices. Other duties will require arranging meetings and conference calls, processing verbal and email requests, conducting research, producing mail merge projects, as well as coordinating and working with other assistants.
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• 1-2 years of administrative experience
• Strong computer based knowledge, with a focus in Microsoft Office and audio/visual formats
• Substantial organizational and creative aptitude
• Exceptional communication skills, for use both internally and with external partners
• Capacity to operate at a high level under pressure
• High level of discretion
For immediate consideration, please apply below!
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online