Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a top talent agency in entertainment, is looking for a Legal Assistant for the office of General Counsel. This role will support in the areas of corporate law and entity management. The Legal Assistant should be proactive and detail-oriented. This role manages the overall desk for a high volume in-house attorney and must be comfortable working with individuals in a variety of roles both within and outside of the agency.
• Handle high-volume scheduling and rolling calls for an executive
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Word (redlining) and Acrobat Adobe Professional.
• Redline and edit highly confidential documents and agreements
• Understand the workflow relationships both of the Office of the General Counsel and the agency at large
• Liaise with multiple external legal counsels on corporate matters and contracts
• E-file high volume of documents
• Coordinate travel itineraries and submit monthly expense reports
• Occasional assistance with personal items such as: making reservations, ordering event tickets, updating weekend calendar and other minimal tasks
• BS in BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• Administrative experience managing calendars and scheduling for a high-volume desk
• 1 year experience as paralegal or executive assistant preferably supporting an in-house attorney
• Experience in supporting an attorney in the area of corporate law
• Experience in entity management, a plus
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word (redlining), and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Strong verbal and written communication
This role will be a hybrid position in Los Angeles and pays $22-$26 per hour. If interested, please submit resumes Remote candidates will NOT be considered.
$22.00 - 26.00 per hour
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online