Assistant Influencer Marketing Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading wellness consumer product and brand, is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager experienced with the influencer space to join their team! In this exciting role, you'll be a key component in maintaining and building their base of influencers to support the company's vision and business goals: you'll oversee the entire on boarding process, including gifting and organizing influencer lists, identify potential trends and campaigns to drive business results, grow and support emerging international markets, and track KPIs to ensure programs are on path to achieve their goal, among other tasks. You'll also coordinate logistics for influencer-related events and support other marketing projects as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career with a global leader in the nutrition market!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- a minimum 2-3 years of experience within social media, with an emphasis in influencer marketing
- a thorough understanding of social media analytics
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and time-management skills, with the ability to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- community management & social media platform experience a PLUS!
This is an on-site role in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, CA, requiring travel as needed, with compensation commensurate with experience. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online