Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Art Director Relocation Ok!
A worldwide entertainment company is looking for an Art Director to join it's team! In this role, you will establish and direct the overall visual appearance of all elements of a project, ensuring that story and creative intent is conveyed to create the ideal guest experience. Using your expertise in creating sketches, illustrations, models, composite imagery and more, you'll translate moods, concepts, and ideas into imagery, and collaborate with the Creative Director to create and maintain a cohesive design in all elements associated with a project, including but not limited to architecture, scenic art, show action, props, special effects, and lighting. You'll also serve as a liaison with internal and external partners, helping to identify and procure talent and resources necessary to complete a project.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre, Art, Film or Architecture [a Masters in any of these fields is preferred]
- 5-7 years production design and field experience [experience in entertainment for theme parks or related industries a plus]
- a strong ability to communicate complex artistic ideas through a combination of written and visual materials
- an in-depth knowledge of color theory, art history, scenic painting techniques, sculpture, storytelling, theatrical lighting techniques, perspective, and sculpture
- a current US work authorization
This is a full-time, on-site role in the Orlando, FL area. Compensation DOE. Please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online