Concordia StudioLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? TITLE:
Production Coordinator - Nonfiction
Full-time, 6-month contract
Concordia Studio seeks a Production Coordinator for a key in-house role supporting Concordia's Production department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in nonfiction filmmaking to further their skills and experience at an award-winning production company.
This role requires a proactive professional capable of managing a variety of administrative duties in addition to coordinating information and resources across a slate of nonfiction films and series. Multi- tasking is essential for this fast-paced, high volume position. It's well suited for the detail-oriented organizer who's a confident communicator and enjoys working in a collaborative and collegial environment.
The role is remote until Covid restrictions are lifted and health advisories deem it safe to work from the Venice, CA office. Hiring immediately.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Create and maintain project contact sheets
- Oversee department and Project purchases
- Manage distribution and collection of timecards
- Coordinate travel for department and projects
- Create and maintain Box and Google Drive Storage
- Tracking internal Concordia email accounts
- Tracking project deliverables
- Tracking Open Production and Staff P-cards
- Working with accounting to oversee P-card Expense Reports
- General ''Fill-in'' when needed across the production department and operations
- Manage and update production calendars and charts as needed across active productions and
projects in development
- Facilitate Post-Rentals and other vendor outreach as needed
- Scheduling for EIC and LP + general admin assistance
• 2+ years of studio / prod co. experience and 1+ years of prior administrative experience.
• Technologically proficient, intuitive and enthusiastic, Google and Microsoft Suite apps (MS
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, GoogleDocs, GoogleSheets, Slides); Asana; Box;
• Ability to handle high volume workload with shifting priorities.
• Experience with calendar management and travel or event coordination for others.
• Confident speaker and writer; knowledgeable in rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
• Strong organization and time management skills, with an eye for detail.
• Experience handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion and
• diplomacy across the slate and company matters.
• Demonstrated professionalism, composure and conscientiousness in interactions with high profile clients and executives.
• Can commute to work at the Venice, CA headquarters once health advisories permit a return
• to offices.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to commit to at least 6 months in position
• Familiarity or past experience in nonfiction film/tv production
• Excitement about nonfiction storytelling
ABOUT CONCORDIA STUDIO:
Concordia is a talent-first studio, founded by Davis Guggenheim and Jonathan King, to produce and finance the most compelling storytelling with the most exciting creators. The studio's 2021 Sundance Official Selections in US Nonfiction Competition include HOMEROOM (Peter Nicks), SUMMER OF SOUL (Ahmir 'Questlove' Thompson), and AT THE READY (Maisie Crow).
Completed titles from 2020 include Sundance competition films BOYS STATE (Jesse Moss, Amanda McBaine) which won the U.S. Grand Jury Prize for Documentary and was distributed in 2020 through Apple TV+ and A24; TIME (Garrett Bradley) which won the Directing Award for U.S. Documentary and was distributed by Amazon Studios, A THOUSAND CUTS (Ramona S. Diaz) was released by PBS Distribution and FRONTLINE, and BLOODY NOSE, EMPTY POCKETS (Bill Ross & Turner Ross) which screened at the 2020 Berlin International Film Festival and was released by Utopia. Other recent work includes INSIDE BILL'S BRAIN: DECODING BILL GATES (Davis Guggenheim) for Netflix, Sundance premiered WHERE'S MY ROY COHN? (Matt Tyrnauer) for Sony Pictures Classics, Sundance premiered BISBEE '17 (Robert Greene), Sundance Grand Jury Prize Winning THE PRICE
OF FREE (Derek Doneen) for YouTube Premium and FROM HERE TO HOME, a series of shorts with the New York Times Op-Docs including Laura Nix's Oscar-nominated WALK RUN CHA-CHA. Our fellowship program supports the next wave of documentary filmmaking talent to tell stories from diverse perspectives.