CoMPANY FilmsBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
CoMPANY Films is hiring!
CoMPANY Films is a commercial and documentary film production company.
We are currently seeking an Staff Coordinator to join the team based in Beverly Hills. We are looking for someone who is passionate and dedicated. This person will help manage the day to day operations of the company, will have a hand in virtually everything we do, and work alongside Executive Procucers, Head of Production, and accounting, as a key member of the production team overseeing all office needs.
• Field questions, concerns, and general inquiries via email and phone.
• Handle administrative and executive assistant responsibilities, such as making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, email management, note taking, running errands, etc.
• Manage our video vault software (Wiredrive, Vimeo, etc)
• Assist in social media strategy and execution
• Assist with production
• Manage office operations
• Assist with video editing projects
• Assist with all aspects of the company, including research, vendor outreach, assisting with job bidding.
• Interface with directors.
Successful candidates will possess:
• Proficiency with Instagram, TikTok and Facebook
• Baseline understanding of: Google Workspace, Video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or iMovie. MS Word & Excel. Experience with Adobe Suite or HotBudget a plus.
• Savvy technical skills (ability to pickup complex workflows, systems and softwares quickly)
• Advanced computer and internet search skills
• Assist with printer and minor IT trouble shooting
• Manage weekly grocery & office supply orders as necessary
• Maintain kitchen area cleanliness
• Coordinate in office events / Special Event Coordinating
• Write monthly newsletter submission
• Liaise with building management & office vendors as necessary
• Maintain & distribute alarm codes for building access
• Strong attention to detail
• Optimistic outlook
• Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and agility
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Exceptional communicator at all levels
• Strong knowledge of production crew and roles
• Must be a problem solver with a high level of follow through
• Previous commercial production experience a huge plus ++
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online