Strategic Planning & Analysis Lead
Common Sense NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Strategic Planning & Analysis Lead jobs in Los Angeles-CA
WHO YOU ARE:
A driven problem solver to lead our data initiatives and who has a proven track record developing deep insights that drive strategy across operating groups (marketing, programming, monetization, distribution, sales and product). You enjoy an entrepreneurial, fast paced culture as well as problem-solving. In addition, you are a strong communicator, have a background in the media industry, and gain satisfaction from utilizing data to drive business decisions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You are responsible for understanding and driving insights on the user journey for Direct-To-Consumer OTT brand, Sensical, across mobile, desktop and CTV. You will do this by:
• Tracking KPIs against business model targets (registration, acquisition, engagement, retention)
• Collaborating with exec team (business, product, programming, operations) to ensure data insight needs are met through established, live data dashboards
• Providing ad-hoc analyses to support for stakeholders
• Communicating actionable results from data insights across the organization as needed
• Analyzing customer behavior to identify customer preferences, needs, opportunities, and risks
• Developing predictive models and analytics to help track and deliver on performance goals (e.g., content engagement to help guide licensing decisions)
• Using advanced analytics techniques (statistical analyses, data visualization) on large scale, high-dimensional data to drive business decisions, especially as related to customer acquisition and growth
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
• 2+ years media industry experience or strategy consulting experience
• MBA or Engineering masters degree preferred
• Experience utilizing data analytics and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel)
• Experience in statistical analysis
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and applying creativity in solving open-ended problems
• Outstanding data storytelling skills through verbal, written, and visual communication
• A passion or experience for Media and Entertainment
• Deeply inspired by our mission!
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in family media
• The opportunity to be a part of a company in the fastest growing segment of media
• The ability to work for a purpose-built business making a difference in the lives of millions of kids and families
• A culture that values childhood, exploration, creativity, tenacity, belonging, and vitality
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
WHO WE ARE:
Each day millions of families turn to the authority in age appropriate content, Common Sense Media, for unbiased media ratings. Sensical, backed by Common Sense Media, is a ground-breaking, kids streaming service offering families the largest library of high-quality shows benefiting children's development. Each Sensical video is selected and reviewed by experts using the latest research from Common Sense Media, Harvard University, and other leading institutions.
As a B corp, we believe business should be used as a force for good. Thus, Sensical will be accessible and free to every family on all major OTT devices through an ad supported app and branded FAST channels.