Spring Paid Intern - Analyst
Common Sense Networks PBCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
WHO YOU ARE:
You are able to join our twelve week internship starting 02/01/2022. *Start date & duration can be negotiated.* You are a talented, results-oriented self-starter that perseveres through challenges and overcomes obstacles in creative ways. You value relationships and communicate in ways that are proactive and inclusive. Reporting to the heads of varying departments, these positions will be essential in supporting Sensical's business and operational activities in this exciting launch phase. With an enthusiastic and relentless work ethic, you have a passion for working towards a common goal. If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• research (across competitive landscape, new opportunities, content, etc)
• analyze (data, research)
• focus on kids streaming, kids and family content,
• support programming, content and business strategies
• excellent analytical skills, able to quickly prepare reports, attention to detail, data analysis skills……
• interest in kids media and creative strategies
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
• Work experience in applicable field(s) is preferred, but not required.
• Motivated and optimistic self-starter with a go-getter attitude.
• Ability to be creative and intellectually curious - both in thought and in problem-solving.
• Experience in making well-researched decisions and communicating effectively - both written & verbal.
• Desire to work for a B-Corp; someone who believes in our mission.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids' media.
• The opportunity to be a part of a company, in the fastest growing segment of media.
• The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
• Ability to learn about different departments & learn cross communication skills
• The opportunity to grow your skill set alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
• A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
• We will also sign for college credit if applicable
WHO WE ARE:
As a B-corp, Common Sense Networks believes business should be used as a force for good for kids. Millions of families turn to Common Sense Media, our affiliated entity, for trusted advice and unbiased media ratings. With kids' streaming at an all-time high, parents are seeking a trusted destination for high quality, age-appropriate, and engaging content for their children. Our mission is to make it easy for every parent to make their child's screen-time valuable.
Sensical, a free kid-focused streaming service, provides families with the world's largest collection of healthy and engaging content to support their children's social, emotional and cognitive development. From iconic studios and top creators, each video available in the Sensical service undergoes an unparalleled quality review grounded in a child-development framework co-developed by Common Sense Media and Harvard University.
Sensical is accessible and free to every family on all major OTT devices through an ad-supported app and branded FAST channels.