Marketing and Sales Summer Internship
Common Sense Networks PBCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
WHO YOU ARE:
You are able to join our 10 week internship starting in June. You are a talented, results-oriented self-starter that perseveres through challenges and overcomes obstacles in creative ways. You value relationships and communicate in ways that are proactive and inclusive. Reporting to the heads of varying departments, this position will be essential in supporting Sensical's sales and marketing activities in this exciting launch phase. With an enthusiastic and relentless work ethic, you enjoy working in a startup and flexible environment. If you are seeking meaningful real-work work at the cross section of entertainment and technology, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are looking for an intern to help support both Sales and Marketing You will be working on:
• Support major projects for growth marketing campaigns across our streaming service
• Execute key special projects and research aimed at understanding and growing audience
• Monitor internal and external data stacks across programming, marketing, sales, and product
• Become familiar with our internal software systems and maintain, organize, and track items.
Sales and Partnerships
• Support our Sales and Partnerships executives
• Assist in research and strategy behind go to market ad products and major partnerships
• Optimize digital assets, marketing and sales material
• Help generate and manage sales funnel and leads
• Provide thought leadership on trends within connected devices and advertising products
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
• Must be an MBA student--or studying to receive a similar masters degree (must already have a BA).
• Work experience in the applicable field(s) is preferred, but not required.
• Ability to be creative and intellectually curious - both in thought and in problem-solving.
• Experience in making well-researched decisions and communicating effectively - both written & verbal.
• Desire to work for a B-Corp; someone who believes in our mission.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids' media.
• The opportunity to be a part of a company, pre-launch, in the fastest growing segment of media.
• The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
• The opportunity to grow your skill set alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
• A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
• 15 per hour
WHO WE ARE:
As a Public Benefit Corporation, Sensical is committed to creating a world free of digital, economic, cultural, or cognitive barriers. Backed by Common Sense Networks, Sensical is a new streaming service for kids offering thousands of entertaining, age-appropriate videos featuring characters and creators that children love. The ad-supported service features content for three distinct age groups -- ages 2-4 (Preschool), 5-7 (Little Kids), and 8-10 (Big Kids) -- all screened by experts and filtered through a rigorous, proprietary rubric based on the most comprehensive child development research available. Grounded in science, the topic-driven, 50 channel service is certified by the kidSAFE ® Seal Program and offers families an algorithm-free, worry-free OTT destination via an array of streaming devices, smart TV manufacturers, and mobile devices.