Digital Content Reviewer
Common Sense Networks PBCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2022 4:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Search for Digital Content Reviewer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Content Reviewer postings
Full Time Job
Common Sense Networks PBC is a kids media company that has been incubated by Common Sense Media, the nation's leading independent nonprofit organization devoted to helping kids and families thrive in a world of media and technology.
Every day, millions of families turn to Common Sense for trusted advice and unbiased ratings on media of all types. Embracing the trusted position that Common Sense has with parents, Common Sense Networks creates and curates safe, age-appropriate, and engaging content for kids and families through various initiatives and partnerships.
The Content Reviewer role will be focused on short-form social media content, reviewing existing video content for appropriateness for kids under 13. We're building a team of mission-minded people interested in making safe and age-appropriate media for kids the rule rather than the exception in the industry!
• You must be able to commit to working at least 10 hours per week (40 hours per month) on the project.
• You are able to work on your own time schedule but should be available to complete your weekly hours in multiple sessions per week. While 10 hours of reviewing short-form video content might not seem like a lot, we find it is necessary to split the work into various shorter sessions over multiple days.
• Attend occasional training and meetings as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Become and remain reliable on using Common Sense Networks' proprietary rubric to accurately evaluate short-form videos for safety concerns, quality, and age appropriateness for kids 2–12.
• Watch short-form videos and submit reviews using Common Sense Networks' proprietary content management system.
• Meet video review pacing and weekly submission requirements.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
• Background in child development, education, and/or related field
• Knowledge of and interest in social media, other streaming platforms, and pop culture trends
• Excellent attention to detail, time management, and communication skills
• This is an Independent Contractor role and is fully remote.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.