Assistant, Ticket Finance Ticketing
Colorado RockiesDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 8/8/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant, Ticket Finance Ticketing jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Assistant, Ticket Finance Ticketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Ticket Finance Ticketing?
Full Time Job
Serve as liaison between finance and ticketing by tracking payments, preparing reports, and
• Compile and distribute ticket reports for internal use including ownership. Includes, but not limited to: Daily Sales reports, Aramark P-Card, and Balance Due reports.
• Compile required Major League Baseball reports for the New York MLB office. Includes pre-season and game close reports.
• Reconcile on a regular basis all system deposits to the Finance Department G/L ledgers.
• Serve as the ticketing representative for any and all audits by providing and explaining transactional ticketing details to auditors.
• Assist with managing account credits from previous years and returns.
• Research and compile all dispute documentation for credit card chargebacks. Ability to recognize trends to prevent chargebacks.
• Reconcile TicketMaster and PaymenTech credit card settlement reports.
• Responsible for GiveX (Loyalty Card) activation, reconciliation, and clean up as well as provide support to Dugout Stores and Season Tickets.
• Assist in the Rockies Gift Card operations, including (but not limited to) reconciliation reports, fulfilment procedures, and inventory counts.
• Assist with commission reports for the Groups, Inside, and Outbound sales teams.
• Assist with compiling end of season reports: summarizing all final sales numbers, graphs and detailed goals for the next season.
• Provide support and financial closing information for non-Rockies events. Includes events such as concerts, McGregor Square events, community events, etc.
• Share in rotation that provides onsite setup or customer support for non-Rockies events.
• Bachelor's degree in business, Math, Finance or Accounting or at least 2 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
• Strong math and analytical skills.
• Strong background in Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented, dedicated, possess strong customer service skills, able to handle multiple tasks and must be trusted with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Must work well in a group atmosphere and work well with a wide variety of individuals at all levels.
• Ticketing experience preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/WORK SCHEDULE:
• Work Environment: Regular office setting along with occasional outdoor responsibilities.
• Physical Activities: Ability to assist with concert set up on field.
• Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with hour lunch. Occasional night and/or weekend hours necessary.
Salary Range: $46,000-$48,000 per year. This is a full-time position eligible for all company benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest no later than August 9, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.