Assistant Client Services, Corporate Partnerships
Colorado RockiesDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant Client Services, Corporate Partnerships jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Assistant Client Services, Corporate Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Client Services, Corporate Partnerships?
Full Time Job
Fulfill all aspects of sponsorship agreements both on game day and non-game days.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Activate sponsorship assets for accounts as assigned including ticket requests, hospitality, signage, print and digital
• Execute game day activations such as kiosks, ceremonial first pitches, VIP experiences
• Act as liaison for the department in managing specific sponsorship assets such as Game Day Magazine, radio logs, kiosks and other projects as assigned
• Create presentations for prospective partners and annual recap reports for existing partners
• Utilize sponsorship research tools to present data and sponsorship valuation to new and current partners
• Assist with department projects such as holiday gifts, homestand planning and special events
• Attend client meetings with sales personnel and maintain regular communication with partners as assigned
• Attend and support department client events (Golf Tournament, Client Batting Practice)
• Assist Client Services team with other projects such as signage, hospitality, trip planning and events
• Possess excellent communication, organization, and time management skills, with attention to detail
• Ability to interact appropriately with all personality types including high level executives, coworkers, vendors and other internal departments while exhibiting a positive and customer service minded attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in written email correspondence, on calls and in person
• Professional image and demeanor
• Ability to work as a team and willingness to take on any task/project when needed
• Ability to solve practical problems and present solutions
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
• Minimum one-year experience in Client Services/Sponsorship, Promotions or Marketing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign knowledge a plus
• Work Environment: Regular office setting along with occasional outdoor responsibilities
• Physical Activities: Ability to lift/move boxes and other items as necessary to assist partners in activation set up
• Work schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with evening and weekend hours on game days. Occasional holidays may be required.
$46,000-$48,000 per year. This is a regular status, full-time position eligible for all company benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest no later than August 6.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.