Colorado Rockies Baseball ClubDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 3/25/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Video Engineer jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Video Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Engineer? POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for installation, preventive maintenance and repair of all the audio/video equipment throughout the Facility. Responsible for ensuring reliable operations and support for digital signage, digital audio networks, and control systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate and maintain all Audio, Video, and Broadcasting equipment at the Stadium
• Maintain the overall sitewide AV systems including but not limited to:
• Digital signage, kiosks, streaming systems
• Conference rooms
• Sound systems
• Control interfaces
• Lighting systems integration and interfaces
• Broadcast systems, video switchers, camera operations, routing, multi-viewer, etc.
• Riedel intercom communications
• Work with and support AV Manager to service integrated or stand-alone AV solutions
• Responsible for Game day setup and alignment of the Daktronics Boards and LED facia systems
• Ability to convert and route any signal to any combination of display devices
• Maintain equipment through a Preventative Maintenance program
• Interact with clients on event set-up and operation
• Utilize blueprints, equipment diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects
• Able to survey and troubleshoot A/V systems
• Execute assigned work by means of verbal or written orders in accordance with industry standard practices
• Commission AV equipment including control systems, DSP, video routing (Q-Sys, Extron, Crestron) configurations
• Oversee contracted audio-visual work occurring at the stadium and related capital repair projects and subcontractors
• Assist in setup or operations of Special Events during the year
• Additional duties may include but are not limited to desktop support in Mac/PC environments, commissioning and maintenance of AV hardware to support AV operations throughout the site, building operations, tenant services, and systems operations
• Assists in other work areas in the department or ballpark as needed or directed by the Director of Engineering
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Work is subject to inspection while in progress and upon completion
• Expert knowledge of AV production, technical infrastructure, networks, and IT systems
• Expert knowledge in Multimode fiber, Single Mode fiber and SMPTE fiber
• Knowledge of Audio, Visual and Broadcast systems
• Knowledge of video routing and signal conversions to multiple display types (Evertz video routing, monitor wall and replay systems)
• Working knowledge of OSHA safety standards
• Ability to work in high stress situation during game days for ''game day production''
• Ability to trouble shoot and maintain audio, video and broadcast systems
• Capability to exercise independent judgment in times of immediate need or emergency situations
• 3 years experience maintaining electronic equipment
• Experience working in a control room and TV Truck
• Daktronics video board and fascia experience (Preferred)
• Audio Architect Sound System experience (Preferred)
• Christie Spyder video processing matrix switcher or equivalent (Preferred)
• Evertz video routing, monitor wall and replay systems (Preferred)
• Dante audio routing (Preferred)
• Sony cameras and PTZ robo cameras (Preferred)
• ROSS Acuity and ROSS Carbonite video switchers (Preferred)
• ROSS Xpression Character Generators (Preferred)
• ROSS Tessera for multi-display for real-time graphics (Preferred)
• Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, pdf software (Preferred)
• Operating equipment used in the building trades – forklift, lifts, carts, etc.
• Valid Drivers license
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
• Professional image and demeanor
• Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3 yrs. Audio Visual, Broadcasting, and IT Background
WORKING CONDITIONS/WORK SCHEDULE:
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds routinely
• Be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices), carry and climb ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces, balance, stoop, kneel
• Regular exposure to all weather conditions, both in extreme cold and heat
• Must be able to work Mon. thru Fri. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, flexible hours and game days which include nights and weekends.
• Hours may vary due to project requirements such as game day duties, special event schedules, etc.
• May require to be on call for off hour emergency calls or to provide support for service issues or failures at any time
• Advance notice will be given for schedule changes whenever possible
$50,000 to $60,000 per year. This is a regular status, full-time position eligible for all company benefits.
Qualified candidates should apply through Teamwork Online.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.