Cohen Media GroupNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Publicity jobs in New York-NY
Job Description: Cohen Media Group New York, NY US
• Create, manage, and execute Theatrical & Digital/VOD publicity campaigns for specialty narrative, documentary and foreign language films.
• Manage and oversee the development and creation of all press materials such as epk's, distribution of trailers, poster art and digital assets.
• Engage and supervise outside PR agencies for Theatrical releases.
• Oversee the development of promotions, digital strategies, media planning, and event planning for all company releases.
• Work alongside existing Marketing and Distribution teams to create and execute release strategies, marketing campaigns, PR and film festival strategy for all company releases.
• Oversee social media accounts.
• Liaise directly with filmmakers, agents, managers and/or publicists throughout film release process.
• Create and maintain budgets.
• Must be detail oriented as well as able to handle multiple tasks at a given time.
• Must be willing to come into NYC office full-time
• 3+ years related experience in Film Distribution Publicity or Agency Publicity
• Have existing strong press relationships with media across broadcast, print, online, radio/podcast, and an ability to pitch these press directly
• BA Preferred
• Strong computer skills; specifically, Google Workplace, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to identify work priorities and requirements up-front
• Skill in establishing on-going relationships of trust and understanding
• Must be detail-oriented, possess strong negotiating skills, and the ability to work on several tasks concurrently
• Competitive pay