Cohen Gardner LLPBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Job
Cohen Gardner LLP seeks part-time law clerk, starting immediately. The applicant will work directly under the supervision of partners and associates and must be able to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis in a fast-paced firm. The firm's clients include production companies, financiers, directors, producers, writers, actors, and executives.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Structuring, drafting, negotiating, reviewing and commenting upon a wide range of production-related agreements
• Assisting attorneys with reviewing, redlining, and drafting agreements related to film and television development and production
• Assisting attorneys with corporate formations, copyright filings, and various related matters
• Assisting with various guild related matters and legal delivery matters on feature films
• Interfacing with partners, associates and producers to keep them apprised of the status of all open negotiations
• Enrolled at a top tier ABA-accredited law school
• Experience working at a motion picture studio, agency, production company, or entertainment law firm
• Attention to detail, diplomacy, creative thinking, problem-solving, ability to manage multiple projects and tasks efficiently and quickly, intense focus are required attributes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
• Demonstrate professionalism, tact, discretion, and an overall good attitude and high energy
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online