Cohen Gardner LLPBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Attorney jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Attorney postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Attorney? Cohen Gardner LLP is seeking an attorney with experience in film and television, to render services as an independent contractor starting September 1, 2020 until January 15, 2021. The candidate will work directly under the supervision of partners and must be able to manage multiple clients and projects on an ongoing basis in a fast-paced firm. The firm's clients include actors, writers, directors, producers, production companies, financiers, and executives.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Structuring, drafting, negotiating, reviewing and commenting upon a wide range of talent agreements, rights agreements, and production-related agreements in the film, scripted and unscripted television arenas.
• Assisting partners with film finance agreements, film loan closings and various related matters
• Interfacing with partners and clients to keep them apprised of the status of all open negotiations
• J.D. from a top tier ABA-accredited law school
• 2 years of experience working at a motion picture or television studio, agency, production company, or entertainment law firm
• Attention to detail, diplomacy, creative thinking, problem-solving, ability to manage multiple projects and tasks efficiently and quickly, intense focus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
• Demonstrate professionalism, tact, discretion, and an overall good attitude and high energy