Cohen Gardner LLPBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant? Cohen Gardner LLP, a boutique entertainment law firm, has an opening for a full-time assistant to support two partners starting immediately.
• Excellent phone manner and the ability to interface significantly with clients both on the phone and in person
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Experience with Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat is necessary
• A self-starter approach
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable and dependable
• Agency experience a plus
• Answering phone calls, rolling calls, scheduling meetings, conference calls and maintaining extensive calendars
• Coordinate complex travel accommodations and arrange travel itineraries
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning, faxing, shipping and other related duties
• Assist with other administrative duties and support day to day operations
Degree preferred (either AA or BA/BS)
Position is full-time, 5 days per week, 10am -7pm, $30,000 p/yr. This is an ideal position for someone interested in pursuing a career in entertainment law, talent agency or talent management company. Please provide cover letter explaining your interest in the field of entertainment as well as current resume.
Please send cover letter and resume in PDF or Word Doc. No phone calls.