Technical Production Manager
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2023 8:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Technical Production Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Technical Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Your New Role…
CNN is the world's most essential and engaging source of video and digital news, and we're embarking on a crucial mission to invent the next generation of news and information experiences to inform, engage, and empower the world. We have a unique ability to marry content, design, product, and technology to spark connection, fulfill utility, and build community. With our consumer and facts-first strategy, we're developing new platforms and formats that put CNN's talent, expertise, and content programming directly in the hands of consumers.
Your Role Accountabilities…
Be the eyes, ears, and heart of a TV production! Technical Production Managers are the backbone of production, coordinating every detail in CNN's live control rooms.
• Working with editorial & production to book studios and live locations
• Roll satellite trucks for field production for live air
• Facilitating technical & logistical traffic to support live news shows
• Safeguard CNN air ensuring that feeds meet CNN quality standards
• Working with show directors to set-up look of live shots
• Assigning, establishing and coordinating IFB and PL lines in the live control room
• Being responsible for managing & maintaining control room intercom show files and incoming router assignments
• Supporting editorial & production staff on use of control room technology
• You've worked in live TV production for 5 year
• Experience in television news production is required.
• Must have a strong command of news programming and be a voracious consumer of news and video content in its many forms.
• An ideal candidate must also have superior editorial judgment.
• You're a news junkie
• You have technical know-how and strong communications skills
• An ability to work in a high pressure, 24/7 news environment
• You have a strong working knowledge of AZ Edit, Evertz multi-viewers and iNews
• An undergraduate degree or relevant experience with lines, satellites and technical facilities
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.