CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Supervising Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervising Producer postings
Full Time Job
Supervising Producer - Don Lemon Tonight, CNN
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a Supervising Producer for Don Lemon Tonight.
The Supervising Producer will have broad responsibilities on the show team. These include:
• EDITING & PRODUCTION - Planning all aspects of a program's visual and editorial presentation. Organizing and preparing content so that high pressure deadlines are met.
• MANAGEMENT - Oversee staff to ensure high level of editorial and production consistency. Create opportunities for the development and growth of staff members in a creative, collaborative environment. Must have strong team building skills and work well with fellow producers and crew.
• STORY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT & PITCHING - Develop and enterprise story pitches related to news topics of the day and relevant current issues. Read and monitor multiple and diverse sources of information and exchange ideas with previous contacts for possible follow up stories. Collaborate with host and correspondents on direction and production of stories.
• BREAKING NEWS - Accurate, rapid establishment of facts on a story that is developing. Reporting, coordination with others in network who are working on story, acquisition of live sources, communication with newsgathering desks regionally and nationally, access to developed network of previously established sources, quick response to booking guests and moving resources to cover overnight breaking stories.
The successful candidate for this position will have 10-15 years experience in television news, with at least five years as a show producer at a cable or broadcast network. It further requires strong feature and segment production, strong writing skills, extensive control room experience and a thorough understanding of news production. He/She must be a creative thinker who can generate numerous stories under intense deadline pressure and changing circumstances. This producer must be familiar with all aspects of television production including graphics, editing, digital news gathering and live remote broadcasting and be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.