Summer Paid Intern - Motion Graphics
CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2018 8:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Motion Graphics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Motion Graphics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Motion Graphics? What will you be doing?
The Motion Graphics intern for The Video Development Group in New York will assist Designers and Producers with graphics and animations for all CNN digital platforms. The Video Development Group is split into two primary units, focusing on daily turn news & feature content, as well as longer-lead series. This internship position will spend time with both units, creating an opportunity to learn a wide range of skills over the course of the program. The intern may assist with the following: animate video package elements - including opens, lower thirds, and text on screen - help craft smart and engaging explainer videos, explore sound design and editing in Adobe Premiere, mask photos and rotoscope video, as well as research and asset gathering.
What do we need from you?
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment. Candidates should also have the following:
• Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
• Illustration Skills, knowledge in Adobe Premiere and Cinema 4D a plus
• Must have a good eye for typography
• Strong portfolio showing a range of different styles
• Strong interest in original video storytelling for an online audience
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you would like to know!
Program dates are June 4th through August 10th.
Interns are paid at least minimum wage ($13/hour), can work up to 40 hours/week, and relocation is not provided.
• Must be currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be sophomore status or greater.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to starting the internship
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.