Summer Paid Intern - e Alternate Media / Digital
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer 2020 Intern - CNNe Alternate Media / Digital (Bilingual)
CNN en Español is a 24-hour Spanish language news network for the Latin America audience. CNN en Español provides continuous news reports of major world events and breaking news stories.
• CNN en Español's Alternate Media department is looking for an intern with a strong passion for digital media.
• During the internship, the student will learn the basics of radio and video production, web edition, and social media in a hands-on approach working with our production team.
• Interns may also assist associate producers, tape editor, assignment editors, and producers.
• Intern schedules vary and may include some weekend work.
• Candidates should be fluent in Spanish and seeking a career in broadcast journalism.
• Should be self-motivated, able to multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Fluency in English.
• Basic knowledge of web editing, social media, video and audio editing are required.
• Students must provide a resume and cover letter.
• Students MUST be enrolled in school during the time of the internship.
• Students must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship.
• Student should have a strong academic record (3.0 or above is strongly preferred).
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.