Staff, Design Ops
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
CNN Digital Product Design Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by millions across the globe. You will drive the product design operational success at CNN Digital. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
• Proven experience building and scaling process to support major digital products in market.
• Preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Strong point-of-view on modern, effective design processes and systems.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• Evidence of successful collaboration with technology orgs.
• Understanding of prototyping methodologies and practices, user research methodologies and A/B test planning/execution.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• Ability to use a data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas."
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.