Sr. Staff Product Design Prototyper
CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2021 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. Staff Product Design Prototyper jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Staff Product Design Prototyper postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Staff Product Design Prototyper (Interaction Designer) - CNN Digital
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As a Sr Staff Product Design Prototyper, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Design Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by millions across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
In this role, you will be a creative partner focused on the expansion of select franchises through the development of content experiences that excite, delight, and engage our users while achieving our business objectives. Examples of those franchises include, but are not limited to: Citizen by CNN, the network's civic engagement brand; and Keep Watching, a members-only community for CNN Original Films & Series.
The Sr Staff Product Design Prototyper, CNN Digital, is an experienced interactive designer with a passion for bringing ideas to live with prototyping. They are someone who thrives in a highly collaborative environment, and who is excited to work with other product designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and data scientists in order to achieve success.
• You will work closely with Product, Design, and Tech to identify and prioritize prototyping needs, finding opportunities to enhance the experience and delight our users.
• You are highly skilled at prototyping product design concepts across all digital platforms.
• You will advocate for new ideas with ability to execute both thoughtful UX and intuitive UI design.
• You possess the ability to create multiple concepts and understand when to deploy the right level of prototype fidelity for the appropriate user validation approach.
• You embody a user-first, team-first mentality, and are constantly looking for ways to enhance world class product experiences.
• Comfort and familiarity with digital transformation will be required.
• Develop interactive prototypes of product concepts for usability testing, concept validation, and internal stakeholder alignment.
• Identify opportunities to leverage data to inform prototypes and align to user needs and business rationale.
• Work closely with Research and Analytics to develop a deep understanding of how users engage, what matters to them and identify pain points.
• Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and across the company.
• Strive to provide a superior seamless product experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies.
• Design Portfolio demonstrating strong interaction design skills and prototyping abilities.
• 12+ years professional experience, specifically as an Interaction or Product Designer.
• At least 6 years focused on prototyping.
• Mastery in UX and prototyping software such as Sketch, Figma, Proto.io, Principle, etc.
• Foundational understanding HTML and CSS.
• Exceptional track record to work closely with Product and Deign on opportunities for optimization or enhancement to general usability and interaction.
• Experience building world class product experiences and streamlining workflows with continuous iteration and improvement.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeve and get things done.
Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.