Spring Paid Intern - e CrossPlatform
Part Time Paid Internship
• CNN en Español is a 24-hour Spanish language news network for the Latin America audience. CNN en Español provides continuous news reports of major world events and breaking news stories. The CNNE Cross-Platform Intern will gain valuable knowledge on the process, protocol and importance of Cross-Promoting daily assets within the different CNNE platforms.
• Interns will learn to use different CNN databases to locate images and video assets to help promote key shows, interviews and specials
• Interns will learn to use the Cross-Platform Promotion Strategy plan and the daily/bi-weekly Cross-Promotion Document
• Interns will help to monitor that Cross-Promotion plans are met for each assigned show
• Interns will report to CNNE Cross-Platform Supervisor and will work closely with CNNE Social Media Producer on daily/weekly/monthly Cross-Platform strategies
• Interns will be responsible to compile accurate information and video assets for the interviews, specials, and other major news events that need to be promoted
• Interns will write promo text and get copy approved to promote interviews and specials on Social
• Interns might help using social media to find relevant videos/stories and vet them following CNN Standards
• Ideal candidate should have experience/interest on Cross-Platform strategies, TV Programming/Scheduling, Social Media, and Digital Marketing
• Preferred candidate should have strong organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for problem solving
• The chosen candidate will need to have impeccable grammar and writing skills - in Spanish
• Candidates should be fluent in Spanish and English
• Should be comfortable working along and within a team
• The candidate should be proficient in basic computer skills and applications such as Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under pressure and on deadline
• Students must provide a resume and cover letter
• Students MUST be enrolled in school during the time of the internship
• Students must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship
• Student should have a strong academic record (3.0 or above is strongly preferred)
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner's Students @ Work Internships are paid at minimum-wage and structured to last approximately 12 weeks. Spring 2020 program dates are January 13th through April 3rd. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The CNN Story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.