Sales Assistant, Ad Sales
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2024 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Assistant, Ad Sales jobs in London-UK
Search all Sales Assistant, Ad Sales postings
Full Time Job
Sales Assistant, Ad Sales - Cnnic
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- CNN International, the world's news leader, provides awarding winning content across multiple platforms to upscale global citizens. The Advertising Sales team is a dynamic group responsible for driving global revenue on all CNN platforms.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to Sales Planners, Manager and the team Directors within the CNNIC Africa and CIS/CEE/SE sales team. The role is within the Advertising Sales department supporting the Africa and CIS/CEE/SE region and other designated territories as required.
• Oversee the booking of TV and online advertising deals with the traffic team, prepare confirmation and post campaign reports, send out billing/payment emails.
• Ensure smooth running of all Ad Sales campaigns (keeping them on-target, with timely delivery of all campaign components, foresee any troubleshooting).
• Coordinate weekly team meetings, respond to general client/agency enquiries and general administrative duties.
• Manage prospect and status sheets as well as campaign history sheets, chase copy and liaise with clients and/or agencies to ensure timely copy receipt, check invoices and contracts.
• Excellent administrative skills
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to cope in a very busy environment, to prioritise and multitask.
• The confidence to build and maintain relationships with clients and agencies.
• A keen attitude and willingness to learn, remain motivated and ambition to progress within the industry.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.