CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2023 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Location: NY ONLY
Your New Role...
The award-winning CNN creative marketing department is searching for a dynamic Production Coordinator. This role will support a variety of projects across multiple platforms and assist with all marketing campaign needs with an emphasis on physical production. Working out of our CNN New York office, you'll report to the Director of Production. Due to the cyclical nature of our shooting schedules, you will also have the opportunity to assist producers during edit sessions and craft topical on-air promotions. No two days are alike in this role, and the ideal candidate loves the creative process as much as organization and operations.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Assist the Dir. & Sr. Dir of Production with photo and video shoots for CNN Domestic, CNN International, CNN Espanol, CNN Digital and any other WarnerMedia properties.
• Utilize internal booking systems to reserve photojournalists, grip & electric, audio, hair and makeup, gear; work with Post Managers to also book editors and post audio for all internal and external marketing needs (sizzles, reels, promos, teases, trailers, etc. etc.).
• Maintain readiness of CNN Creative Marketing camera package and related gear for BTS and interview shoots.
• Book travel for Talent, Executives, Creative Directors, Account Directors, Writer/Producers, Designers and Production Crew.
• Create and distribute call sheets.
• Wrap out projects by filing all releases, expenses, credit lists and deliverables.
• Collaborate with internal departments such as risk management, operations, security, facilities, public relations, show teams, legal, etc. etc. to coordinate all logistics prior to filming.
• Supervise shoots on-set; always be two steps ahead in order to problem-solve any issues that may arise and make necessary adjustments to stay on budget and schedule, and maintain creative.
• Proactively anticipate production needs based on 24/7 news cycle and fast-paced deadlines.
• Schedule calls/meetings to help manage projects from concept through completion.
• Update and maintain project management systems with current information to keep all projects up to date and moving forward in a timely manner.
• Forecast upcoming production expenses for Finance. Update project cost trackers.
• Help manage external partners as needed on a per project basis (on-air, key art, digital, social, OOH, radio, etc. etc.)
• Assist with marketing environmental branding installs at Hudson Yards offices.
• When time allows, assist writer/producers and editors with scriptwriting, rough cuts, music pulls, voice-over direction, asset research and more.
• Your Qualifications & Experience...
• Qualified candidate for this position must have 5+ years of production/agency experience.
• Excellent time management skills are required. Individual must be able to multi-task efficiently, execute quickly and think broadly.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are mandatory. Strong follow-through is key for this position. Must be comfortable tracking down answers from stakeholders with friendly persistence in order to prepare shoots in a delicate but firm manner.
• Attention to detail and organization are crucial skills for this role. Must be able to balance focusing on daily tasks while forward-thinking to stay on top of upcoming projects.
• Candidate must have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn. The self-starter who can work well independently and collaboratively will excel in this role.
• Ability to travel as needed. Shoots may require travel to D.C., Atlanta, Los Angeles or other locations.
• Knowledge of all facets of pre-production, live action production and post is necessary.
• Applicant needs to be New York-based.
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite is a plus.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skillset, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $52,273.00 - $97,078.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.