CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2023 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Your New Role…
We're adding a Production Assistant to our talented team of award-winning creative marketing professionals. This role will support a variety of projects across multiple platforms and be responsible for marketing many of the iconic CNN brands including CNN International, CNN in Español, CNN Domestic, Politics, and Special Events. Working out of our CNN New York office, you'll report to the Creative Director and support our writers, producers and editors. Every day is a new adventure in this role, and the ideal candidate loves the creative process as much as organization and operations. You'll certainly never be bored and will have the opportunity to learn from a multitude of talented professionals in a variety of roles.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Assist producers during edit sessions learning the craft of scriptwriting, editing, selecting music, and supervising voice-over sessions.
• Conduct video and photo research to support projects, selecting the best footage and soundbites for each project.
• Coordinate the delivery of marketing assets, working cross-functionally with the operations, media strategy and promo scheduling teams.
• Participate in brainstorming campaign ideas, strategic outreaches and conducting competitive research on various elements of a marketing campaign (on-air, key art, digital, social, etc.).
• Archive project assets and materials within our extensive database.
• Track project schedules, timelines & deliverables.
Your Qualifications & Experience…
• You have 1+ years of experience in a production or creative environment.
• You're well versed in Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite.
• You've received accolades for how exceptional your project management, organizational and multitasking skills are.
• You are a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently, collaboratively and responsibly in a fast-paced news environment.
• You pride yourself on how detailed you are.
• You're capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints.
• You have a talent for anticipating needs and have professional judgment for handling confidential information.
• You love the news, current events, politics and are a CNN superfan.
• You love the creative process and want to grow your creative career.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $40,583.00 - $75,368.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.