This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 3:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Package Producer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Package Producer postings
Full Time Job
Temporary Package Producer For CNN Newsource
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The CNN Story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Newsource Package Producer (Temporary)
• Research, write, produce and track Newsource-produced packages for affiliates
• They will work with the Newsource Copy Editor and the Row to ensure our package is complete, balanced and accurate
• This producer will work with the editor to find video as well as infuse graphics, music and other production enhancements to the package
• They may voice track the package as well as versions for our radio affiliates
• 2 years or more of on-air reporting experience and 3-5 years total news experience
• Creative written and oral skills are also essential, as well as strong organizational skills and flexibility
• A college bachelor's degree is also required
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.